In addition to giving you a greater level of control over your application, it allows us to track your application throughout the recruitment process and provide you with timely feedback. If you are not successful with your first application, the system stores your details so that you can be matched with suitable positions that may arise in the future.
The information below explains how your application moves through the recruitment process.
STEP 1: APPLICATION
1. Identify a vacancy on our career site and apply directly to that position via the 'Apply Now' link
- If you have registered with us previously, you can use your existing log-in details to apply.
- If you are a new applicant, you will be required to register; the system will guide you through the registration process.
It will typically take between 5 -10 minutes to complete an application for a vacancy.
2. If a suitable vacancy is not listed on our career site, you can submit your CV or set up e-mail alerts to notify you of future vacancies.
STEP 2: SCREENING
You will be required to complete some carefully selected questions designed to assess your suitability for the role for which you are applying. These, together with a review of your CV, will be used by our recruitment team to conduct an initial assessment of your application. If your profile does not meet this initial assessment, you will be advised by e-mail within 48 hours of the assessment.
You can also review your status online by logging into the system. You will see one of the following status indicators against your application.
- New: Your application is waiting to be assessed
- Screened: Your application has not progressed to the interview stage
- Under review: Your application is currently being reviewed by one of our recruitment specialists
STEP 3: INTERVIEWS
If your application clears the initial assessment, you will be contacted by a member of the recruitment team who will guide you through the interview process. At this stage, the status of your application will show as ‘Invited to interview’ on our online system.
We use a variety of selection tools such as telephone interviews, video conferencing, face-to-face interviews, assessment centers, psychometric testing, case studies, etc., to identify and select candidates for each role. You will be advised in advance about the assessment technique that will be used, to help you prepare.
STEP 4: OFFER
If you are successful at interview stage, we will make you a formal offer of employment. If you are not successful, you will be notified and provided with feedback. Your details will be held on our system should suitable opportunities arise in the future.
Once you have accepted the formal offer, you will be moved to the ’On-boarding‘ phase, during which you will receive support and guidance regarding your move to Alghanim and the specific location for the role you have secured.
STEP 5: ON-BOARDING
During this phase, the HR team will help you with your relocation and work permits. They will also arrange your induction into Alghanim and help you settle into your new team. You will be introduced to your team’s business administrator, who will be the single point of contact for any HR-related queries that you may have upon joining.
Visit our Career Advice Section for additional guidance on how to be a successful candidate.